Beechgrove is back!!
Beechgrove is back on our screens on Thursday 25th July. Find it on the new BBC Scotland channel (See details in the image above).
Do make sure you tune in to ensure the continuing success of this much loved programme. Some of the highlights from the first programme are listed below:
- Life really is a bowl of cherries at Beechgrove. George reviews progress in the fruit house while Carole properly appreciates the crop of ‘Sweetheart’ cherries.
- Brian reviews his no-mow lawn and counts the extra wildlife thriving there.
- Carole and Brian continue to compare greenhouse to polytunnel and taste test the first crop of cucumbers.
- Fresh from Gold medal winning at Chelsea Flower Show, Chris Beardshaw is back at Beechgrove to smell and tend the roses.
- Kirsty Wilson visits a young plant enthusiast in Limekilns. David Durie has amassed a collection of the weird and wonderful Carnivorous plants. Kirsty gleans the secrets of success with these pretty ugly on trend plants.
- Carole visits Trish Winton’s inspirational garden of many rooms in Montrose.
Don’t forget to tune in on Thursday – 8pm on the BBC Sotland channel.