- This event has passed.
Saughton Sunday – Planting Bulbs for Spring
6th October, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Spring Show bulb planting workshops will be held on Sunday 6th October in The Caley Teaching Garden in Saughton Park.
There are two options:
- the Full Workshop when participants plant 6 pots or
- the Taster Workshop, when participants plant one or two pots. This option is for those who would like to have a go but don’t know what is involved.
The Full Workshop will be held in the afternoon at 2pm and the Taster Workshop in the morning at 11am.
- The Full Workshop includes 4 different Daffodils, one pot of Hyacinths and one of Tulips.
- The Taster Workshop selection depends on what bulbs are available but will include at least one pot of daffodils.
- Tulips: Participants may, if they wish, delay potting and plunging their Tulips a few weeks until the 3rd November. (the next Saughton Sunday).
To take part in the bulb workshop, you will need to register your interest with Pam Whittle in advance and choose which bulbs you want to plant. People wishing to participate in the Taster Workshop may choose bulbs on the day.
There will be a charge for these workshops to cover the cost of material.
Email Pam at email@example.com to register your interest.