Inch Nursery – October Opening Hours
Inch Nursery are open during October but only at certain times. Read on to find out how to shop.
Shop opening hours:
Thursday – Sunday, 10am – 2pm throughout October. (Covid -19 restrictions permitting).
- Autumn bedding (pansies, violas, polyanthus, wallflower, ornamental kale, bellis, outdoor cyclamen etc)
- Shrubs and herbaceous plants
- Fruit bushes & trees
- Planted containers & hanging baskets
- Spring flowering bulbs
- Compost & bark
How to book a slot:
- Please phone 07955 851 930, between 10am – 2pmMonday to Friday. We are unable to take bookings at the weekend.
- Each slot will last for 30 minutes.
- In line with government guidelines, we will ask you to provide a contact phone number for ‘Test & Trace’
- Please make a note of your booking.
- If the line is busy or we do not answer, please call back. We apologise that we will not be able to return calls.
- If you are suffering from any Coronavirus symptoms(e.g. new and persistent cough, high temperature, loss of taste or smell) please cancel your slot.
- Follow the one-way system.
- Keep 2m apart.
- Unless exempt please wear a face mask.
- Use the hand sanitiser that is available.
- Where possible only 1 adult per slot.
- Card payment is preferred however, we will take cash or cheques.
Arriving for your slot:
- If you arrive early, please stay in your car at the designated waiting area.
- At the start of your time slot please come round to the glasshouse and park in a marked parking bay.
- If you are late, we cannot guarantee we can keep your booking
- If you need to cancel your pre-booked slot please send a text with your name, date and time.
Where are we?
- We are located in the middle of Inch Park near Cameron Toll shopping centre.
- Enter Inch Park from Old Dalkeith Road.
- Nursery postcode is EH16 5UF